Our values guide our decisions and actions every day. They include:
– Responsibility: We take responsibility for our impact on the environment and society and strive to minimize our negative impact while maximizing our positive impact.
– Innovation: We seek out new and innovative solutions to sustainability challenges and encourage creativity and experimentation in all aspects of our work.
– Collaboration: We believe working together is essential to achieving our sustainability goals and seek partnerships and collaborations with like-minded organizations and individuals.
– Transparency: We are transparent about our sustainability goals, practices, and impact, and hold ourselves accountable to our stakeholders.
– Inclusivity: We believe that sustainability is a shared responsibility and strive to be inclusive and equitable in our approach, considering the needs and perspectives of all stakeholders.
To ensure that our commitment to sustainability is reflected in every aspect of our operations, we have developed a set of guiding principles and a code of conduct. Our principles include:
– Reduce, reuse, and recycle: We strive to minimize waste and conserve resources by reducing our consumption, reusing materials where possible, and recycling whenever we can.
– Promote renewable energy: We are committed to transitioning to renewable energy sources, such as solar and wind power, to reduce our carbon footprint and support the transition to a low-carbon economy.
– Support sustainable supply chains: We seek out suppliers and partners who share our commitment to sustainability, and work to ensure that our supply chain is environmentally and socially responsible.
– Engage stakeholders: We actively engage with our stakeholders, including employees, customers, suppliers, and communities, to understand their sustainability concerns and incorporate their feedback into our decision-making processes.
– Continuous improvement: We regularly review and assess our sustainability practices and performance and seek out opportunities to improve and innovate.
Our code of conduct sets out the standards of behaviour and ethics that we expect from all our employees and partners. It includes:
– Honesty and integrity: We expect all our employees and partners to act with honesty and integrity in all aspects of their work.
– Respect and dignity: We expect all our employees and partners to treat each other, customers, suppliers, and the environment with respect and dignity.
– Compliance with laws and regulations: We expect all our employees and partners to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and ethical standards.
– Prohibition of discrimination and harassment: We prohibit discrimination and harassment based on any protected characteristic, including race, gender, sexual orientation, and age.
– Confidentiality and data privacy: We expect all our employees and partners to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information and protect the privacy of our stakeholders.
The Sustainability Committee at Websparks has been established with the purpose of driving sustainability initiatives within the company.
The team is responsible for identifying areas of the business that can be improved from an environmental, social, and economic sustainability standpoint.
The Sustainability Committee is made up of a diverse group of Websparkers from different departments within the company. The team works closely with different stakeholders to ensure that sustainability is integrated into all aspects of the business.
The goal of the Sustainability Committee is to make Websparks an authority in sustainability, by reducing its impact on the environment, promoting social and economic equity, and ensuring that the company’s operations are sustainable in the long term.
Here’s what we have achieved so far…
Websparks is proud to be among 60 organisations that have made a corporate pledge to minimise e-waste, as part of SGTech’s eRevival Square.
We have pledged to:
We believe that the tech sector must take collective action and be part of the solution to Singapore’s and global sustainability.
In line with the Singapore Green Plan 2030, the Ministry of Sustainability and the Environment (MSE) has initiated the Green Nation Pledge.
MSE has pledged to realize a sustainable, resource efficient, and climate resilient Singapore. MSE has also encouraged organizations to take the Green Nation Pledge and identify themselves into one of the following categories, Contributor, Advocate and Champion.
Websparks has pledged to be a Contributor. As a Contributor, we hereby pledge the adoption of the following habits:
For any Sustainable WebTech Solutions-related enquiries, please feel free to email the Sustainability Committee at email@example.com