Websparks Pte Ltd is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We continue to make changes to improve the user experience for everyone and apply the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.
Wherever possible, Websparks Pte Ltd will aim to adhere to level AA of the WCAG 2.0 guidelines, which states that sites should be:
- Perceivable – Information and user interface components must be presentable to users in ways they can perceive.
- Operable – User interface components and navigation must be operable.
- Understandable – Information and the operation of user interface must be understandable.
- Robust – Content must be robust enough that it can be interpreted reliably by a wide variety of user agents, including assistive technologies.
In order to ensure accessibility we also:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Have internal policies that take accessibility into account.
- Incorporate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Have an appointed accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide our staff with continual accessibility training.
- Have clear organizational accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Confirm to formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
Technologies relied Upon
As part of our efforts to achieve WCAG 2.0 AA compliance, we use as an ongoing monitoring service.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the Websparks Pte Ltd website. If you have experienced any accessibility barriers while using any part of websparks.sg, please let us know:
Phone: (65) 6292 4654
Get in touch with us at: https://www.websparks.sg