Iterative Waterfall methodology is less risky than traditional Waterfall Methodology. This methodology addresses the risks by allowing at least two cycles (sprints) of the waterfall process:
- A subset or chunk of work will be identified for the sprint.
- Work will be done in stages of the traditional waterfall method.
- The cycle is repeated until the full project is delivered.
Websparks adopts Scrum in our current internal development process. Scrum is an iterative and incremental Agile software development framework for managing product development.
With the wider adoption of the users' understanding of the benefits of Agile Development, Websparks introduces stories and weekly sprints to users.
- Expert Review
- Stakeholders Interviews
- Focus Group Discussions
- 1-to-1 User Interviews
- Online User Surveys/ EDM Blasts
- Content Inventory/ Information Architecture Revamp
- Prototype Development (using tools such as Flairbuilder)
We use the following for testing of site:
- Microsoft Edge
- Google Chrome
- List of browsers and versions to be tested will be discussed and documented in the requirements study