Application DevelopmentWebsparks is a Microsoft Certified Gold Partner, with a proven expertise in delivering quality solutions in application development.
Websparks ultilises two different approaches for application development, Iterative Waterfall or Agile.
Iterative Waterfall methodology is less risky than traditional Waterfall Methodology. The methodology addresses the risks by allowing at least two cycles (sprints) of the waterfall process:
- A subset or chunk of work will be identified for the sprint.
- Work will be done in stages of the traditional waterfall method.
- The cycle is repeated until the full project is delivered.
Agile MethodologyWebsparks also adopts Scrum in our current internal development process. Scrum is an iterative and incremental Agile software development framework for managing product development.
In our latest projects, with the wider adoption of the users understanding the benefits of Scrum / Agile Development, Websparks introduces stories, and weekly sprints to the users.
- Expert Review
- Stakeholders Interviews
- Focus Group Discussions
- 1-to-1 User Interviews
- Online User Surveys/ eDM Blasts
- Content Inventory/ Information Architecture Revamp
- Prototype Development (using tools such as Flairbuilder)
Testing of site using:
- Microsoft Edge
- Google Chrome
- List of browsers and versions to be tested will be discussed and documented in the requirements study
Curious to know more?Get in touch